My son wakes me up anyway so I go running very early.

I prefer to go running this early, because I don’t want to meet any people while I am running.

That way the world is almost a beautiful place.

There is just me and the deserted streets, the air, the clouds above, no annoying sounds.

The triumphant feeling of exercising while the rest of the shit eaters are still in bed.

30 percent of Slovaks will soon get up to suppress their fear of death in a Church with its predictable rituals that give a false sense of security. The other 70 percent are in bed.  A small number is staggering out of a night club where they only went to fruitlessly look for sex and in the process lost money and countless hours of productivity.

But you are running.

It’s like you own the city now.

You are using this Sunday to do stuff, while others are only using it to recover from a week spent at a mind numbing job in the world of corporate slavery.

It’s not happiness.

But it’s a hint of happiness. A whiff of it.

Treat us to a cup of coffee

It's a great joy and honor to be able to create content for our readers. It's nothing short of a calling and if it would not be rewarding we would of course not be doing it. That being said it's also true that it sure doesn't come easy. Thousands and thousands of hours go into providing this website for you. Countless hours of research, reading, studying, discussions, brainstorms, some heated arguments between the driving forces behind this site about the content offered. Honestly, this website costs blood, sweat and tears. Ok, maybe not blood, but plenty of sweat and tears. It’s not cheap either. It’s safe to say that this site is like a full-time job on top of our regular jobs. So what we are asking is this: If you’ve had some fun on our site, you could spread some joy of your own and support us. We are hell bent on improving the quality of this site. If you treat us to just one (hopefully more than one) cup of coffee (3€) we will feel energized to raise the bar. Every donation will strictly be used to improve this website. So no, we won’t actually buy coffee. Thank you very much! PS Yes, this is a picture of Zuzi.

$5.00