27. Buy matching T-shirts and/or sweaters. Exactly the same but the color can be different. Link the sweaters to a special occasion.
28. Decorate the Christmas tree together.
29. Have a going to bed ritual. Like read her one page from a novel. Or always kiss her on the forehead. Or have a stone under your pillow and a stone under her pilow. Each night you ritually swap the stones. The point is to have a unique bed time ritual. It reinforces your bond and gives her a heightened feeling of security.
30. Install a musical device in the fridge so that whenever she opens the fridge the intro of her favorite song starts playing.
31. Have a lunch basket delivered to her work, it will make her female colleagues wish they had a lover like you.
32. On her day off pretend you have to work, but also take a day off. Pretend you are leaving for work, but go shop for breakfast and go back home for some early morning love making.
33. Take her on a mini holiday. Book a small hotel in city or village close enough to work and spend the evening and the night there in the middle of the week.
34. Depending on how much she likes public attention create an instagram account called ‘the best part of every day’ and take one picture of her every day and upload it there. Be very careful with this because some ladies really don’t like to see their picture on Instagram. Respect her wishes and boundaries.
35. A classic. Carve your names somewhere. But don’t damage any property.
36. When you visit a museum together write a message in the guestbook, genre ‘I was here with my gorgeous -nickname- on this date’.
37. While on public transportation put your coat over her lap and finger her in plain sight. Nobody will notice or won’t be able to tell for sure. And she will be extra excited.
38. Order chocolate cake and feed it to her. Bit by bit, while you whisper all the sensual stuff you want to do with her.
39. Text her a long and very detailed sexual scenario when she is at work.
40. Invent imaginary friends who become part of your life together. This is a very powerful way to create an exciting life together. Call the water cooker Arthur and invent a life for him, say he’s in love with Marge the oven and that Kelly the cactus is jealous. Women love stories and they love them even more when those stories are only known to her and you and are connected to the life you share.
41. Wherever you go, bring her something. Maybe it reinforces the ancient relationship of the man as the hunter who brings back his catch to the woman in the hut, but it’s a nice way to bond. With experience you can spot something nice in any location. Went to a bar? Bring her one of those cardboard coasters. If the backside is blank write something on it. Bring her a piece of candy from the bowl at the reception of the building you had some business at. Pick up a nut from a garden plot you passed. Nick a spoon at the restaurant you went to for lunch. If you’re in a city that has some local culinary speciality, like some kind of local candy or jam or pastry, bring her some. Just a little. She’ll feel uncomfortable if she feels you’re spending too much money on her.
42. Go for drinks and write down how she looked, what she was wearing and what you two talked about on the back of the bill.
43. Never make her pick up a used condom, always try to dispose of it yourself.
44. During sex pick her up and move her if you see her head is bumping against the head board.
45. Always have handkerchiefs with you. Preferably also a small bottle with disinfectant. Women loooooooove to be clean and free of germs.
46. From the start make it clear you’re comfortable talking about her period. This makes this time of the month at least a tiny bit more comfortable for her. Knowing that she can ask you if you spot a stain on her trousers – they often worry about this – makes her feel less stressed. Learn all about little remedies that make her time of the month less of a nuisance. Make sure she gets enough iron in her food, otherwise she will get tired more often. Certain teas, foods, but also fragrances can help alleviate pain. If it makes her grumpy let her rage. Be considerate. Just imagine if a little dwarf was running around in your belly poking at everything with a nasty bundle of needles. You crave all the crappy food you know isn’t good for you. You feel icky all day and all night. You are worried things might be overflowing down there. You have a headache. You’re tired. And you have to smile to everyone anyway. You would be grumpy too.
47. Keep your nails clean and short. You can be Mr Universe but she is not going to let you anywhere near her with dirty paws.
48. Take her to a children’s playground late at night and talk while you are on the swings.
49. They love lip balm, so get her a good one.
50. Wake her up by licking her pussy.
51. Get a pair of dice and write down sexy activities numbered from 2-12, whatever she rolls you do.