I don’t want to waste too many words on this, but let me just tell you this:
I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO DRINKING COFFEE.
- No sugar cravings whatsoever
- I wake up early and feel rested
- More discipline in other areas as well
- My pee doesn’t stink like coffee
- The bags under my eyes have become smaller and less dark
- My complexion looks healthier. I look a lot less pale
- My concentration span is better
- I feel like exercising
- I don’t have to spend money on coffee
- My headaches have become a lot less frequent. Finally!
- Clearer thoughts
- More optimism
- More self-restraint
I am not sure if all these benefits can be attributed to my abstaining from coffee. I am also strictly no fap, I am on a low carb diet, I almost never drink alcohol, am avoiding salt and all kinds of salty snacks, I have regular sexual intercourse and work I find meaningful.
What do I think?
I really think all the other healthy habits am developing are a result of my quitting coffee.
It certainly makes it a lot easier to stick to healthy habits.
The main reason is that there is no coffee to screw up my focus and am not fake energetic. That is what coffee does, it tricks you into thinking you are energized. You are fake energetic.
Drinking coffee is borrowing energy from the future.
And the interest rates are beyond extorionist.