As I have mentioned in a previous post on this topic I have deliberately stopped counting how many days I have been doing this.
These are the benefits I have noticed so far:
- All my life I have suffered from excruciating headaches. Those are gone.
- I do not nap during the day.
- I can focus longer. Like on reading a book in German.
- I exercise more. Not a lot, but more than before.
- I am a bit more assertive.
- I have no problem showing my anger and being open about why I am angry.
- I go out more often.
- I feel a bit more confident in public.
- I am on a diet which so far seems more easy to stick to than before no fap.
- It saves me time.
- I notice that watching porn was a factor in my depression.
- I feel more free from women than before.
These benefits are enough for me to stick to this.
Like what you see?
Found some value on our site? Want to see more posts? Keep us going and treat us to a cup of tea. And maybe a slice of cheese cake. Thanks!!