I agree with all of these points, but I especially liked 15, 22, 27, 36, 37, 40 and 42.
1. Use workouts to gain muscle, diet to burn fat and cardio to improve your overall health & longevity.
2. Eat a high protein diet comprised of whole foods for the best body composition.
3. When lifting weights, use your mind to muscle connection to increase muscle contraction.
4. Upon waking drink water before coffee.
5. Delay coffee for 1-2 hours upon waking. This lets cortisol clear out adenosine, which can lead to sustained energy into the afternoon.
6. Use your nose for smelling & breathing. Use your mouth for talking, tasting & eating.
7. Mouth breathing disrupts sleep, ruins oral health & can cause sleep apnea. Mouth taping at night helped me solve this.
8. Mouthwash is the biggest dental scam. Kills your oral microbiota. Avoid.
9. Avoid fluoride in your toothpaste. Use ones that have hydroxyapatite.
10. Sleep at the same time every day. Align your body with the rising & setting of the sun.
11. The 321 method for better sleep. No eating 3 hours before bed. No liquids 2 hours before. No screens 1 hour before.
12. If you look at screens at night, wear blue light blockers.
13. You sleep for 1/3 of your entire life. Learn how to optimize it and make it make it as awesome as possible.
14. Memory is fallible. When you have a good idea write it down immediately.
15. Your best ideas come in the shower, walking or in the gym. Keep a notepad ready.
16. Peel a boiled egg by rolling it around your plate for awhile until all the shells are cracked. This makes it easy to remove the complete shell in one shot.
17. Close the toilet bowl when flushing to avoid particles of filth sprouting up into your bathroom atmosphere.
18. The more you criticize others, the more you criticize yourself. If you want to judge yourself less, judge others less.
19. Stay away from people who always complain. They are energy vampires.
20. Stay away from people who gossip. They are most likely gossiping about you.
21. Learn a martial art to increase discipline, confidence & release stress.
22. Seek rejection daily. This numbs you to the feeling. Also, you only get what you ask for.
23. Take complete ownership for every result in your life. The only constant in every result is you.
24. When someone is walking in your path look at their shoulder closest to you. 8 times out of 10 they will move out of the way.
25. Be in rooms where you’re the dumbest person. Work out at gyms where you’re the least fit person.
26. When you feel an emotion don’t numb it. It’ll only make it feel worse later. Feel it fully then let it go. Emotion is energy. We must let it pass.
27. You can tell a lot about someone’s character by how they treat service staff.
28. Money & alcohol amplify who a person is at their core.
29. When someone shows you their true colors believe them.
30. A few months a year go monk mode. Eliminate all distractions & vices and use that energy to build your health & business.
31. Who you choose as a partner will determine your level of peace, wealth & happiness.
32. Your perception is reality. If you want a better reality change your perception.
33. You’ll never be as young as you are now. Do what you feel you’re meant to do.
34. Your best decisions come from stillness. Stillness is amplified in nature & meditation.
35. You can only get stronger when you face problems in life. Embrace the fucking struggle.
36. Show up, do the work & seek ways to grow. Do this every day & watch what happens.
37. No one cares. Work harder.
38. Trust people who say “I don’t know” more than the people who have all the answers.
39. Seek feedback from those in the arena. Not from the ones who are boo’ing from the cheap seats.
40. Instead of giving your kids what you wish you had, teach them things you wish you knew.
41. Keep a small circle. It’s better to go narrow & deep than wide & shallow.
42. True wealth is about being physically & financially healthy while living in a household full of love.
You are so smart. Almost as smart as me. lol No really, I knew some of these. Did you create this list?
Now thatI read the title, I see this is someone else’s list.
when something isn’t mine I always indicate it 🙂
of course you do! My fault!
Generally I try to post my own stuff, but when I saw that list I thought it was too good not to share 🙂