Here’s what I notice:
- A headache half of the time unfortunately…
- More vivid dreams. This may be unrelated. Or maybe it’s because my sleep is deeper now.
- Better focus.
- I find it easier to abstain from other stuff that’s bad for me. Being self-disciplined in one area may spill over in other areas. More on that in future posts.
- More clarity. I feel more in control of what I do and don’t do.
- Am less nervous. But just a bit, I’m always nervous inside.
- I do not crave sugar at all.
- My pee doesn’t stink like coffee. Am assuming the same is true about my breath.
Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, I would recommend it to anyone who drinks more than three regular cups of coffee per day. I think whoever drinks more than that on a daily basis is probably in the following category: needs coffee to get back to 80 percent of his normal self. That’s the category I was in.