1. What has a politician ever done for you?
2. If you never had to work again what would you be doing right now?
3. Obama bombed more countries than Bush. Has the world become a better place because of those bombardments?
3. US Officials like Madeline Albright thought 500,000 dead Iraqi children was an ok price to pay to get rid of Saddam. The US helped him launch a war against Iran and then ditch him. The US was ok with 500,000 dead Iraqi children. What do you think happens when 500,000 families in one relatively small country mourn the loss of a child? Do you think it fosters stability and peace?
4. Are you nice to other people? I mean really nice. Not fake nice so they will like you or leave you alone. I mean nice in a way that that person will be glad he or she met you today. Are you?
5. Is it time to simply give up on that thing you keep postponing?
6. They say you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Let’s for a minute assume this is true. So what does that make you?
7. When were you the happiest ever?
8. When’s the last time you couldn’t stop laughing?
9. Can you think of anyone who did something really nice for you in the past and whom you forgot to thank for their kindness?
10. What is missing in your life?