I’m Belgian myself, but have good friends in all three. I live in Slovakia, but, if my circumstances would be different, I would
- excellent salaries
- extremely well organised country in every way
- friendliest population of all three, by far
- huge chance that you get to go to work by bike, see what Peter Sagan says:
- open-minded people
- beautiful cities
- you can go to the Belgian coast, as many Dutch people do
- if you don’t speak Dutch: everybody speaks English
- in Belgium you would probably need to learn French (my Slovak wife speaks 5 languages but couldn’t find a decent job in Belgium, because she doesn’t speak French)
- Better press, better media and better literature than Belgium (ok, not better than Germany in this case)
- great policies on many ‘controversial’ issues such as cannabis, euthanasia, etc
- people are easiest to talk to, far easier than Belgians and a bit easier than Germans
This was a Quora question.
Interested in learning Dutch in Slovakia? Check this out.