So, since I’m notoriously bad at appreciating the little things in life, I’m going to try and list 5 things that were actually nice today.
- I got deflowered. Or how do you call it when as a guy you get a flower for the first time in your life? Some of the students went around and gave each of their teachers a flower, because we’ve hit the half of the school year. The only flower I’d had given my teachers back in highschool would have been a ravenous meat eating flower.
- Zuzi put cute post-its in between the pages of my hand-outs. Students were charmed. So was I.
- A colleague helped me with administration. This is THE nicest thing you can do for me. I fucking hate bureaucratic bullshit.
- The students did well on their tests. And they are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
- Nobody bugged me for longer than 10 seconds.