1. If you could speak to anyone in heaven, who would it be?
Probably my father, but I wouldn’t want to bother him. So maybe I would go for a therapy session with Wilhelm Reich.
2. What memory do you replay the most in your mind?
Meeting my first girlfriend. The first few months together.
3. Do you have any reoccurring dreams or nightmares?
Am back in highschool. I know there is an exam coming up. I have somehow managed to completely forget about it. I have no notes. No idea what we covered in class. I start wondering how it’s possible am back in highschool, because I know I have a college degree. How can I have a college degree and not a highschool degree? I am terrified and wake up with my heart pounding like crazy.
4. At what age did you learn the most about yourself?
Between the ages of 30 and 38. Though there were other aha moments earlier on.
5. When was the last time you were disappointed in yourself?
I was dissappointed in myself several times today.
6. Is there someone that you’ll never forgive?
YES. Nemo me impune lacessit.
7. Which time period do you like the best, aesthetically speaking?
The time of the American Civil war and the sixties.
8. In what ways have you grown over the course of your life?
I feel like I haven’t grown. I would say that I have shrunk.
If I have to mention an area where I have grown it would be in the area of understanding people.
9. Do you think your parents are proud of where you are in life?
My mum is definitely proud of me. If my dad would be completely honest I don’t think so. I think he would have liked to see me do bigger things.
10. Is there a teacher that you wish you could call up and thank?
Pavel Ocepek, my professor of Slovene. But I think he knows what he meant to me and doesn’t need to hear it.
11. What’s the worst physical pain that you’ve ever suffered through?
When I was 8 I had an operation. The pain was unbearable.
12. What couple (that you personally know) do you look up to?
I don’t look up to any couple. They are all dysfunctional and unsatisfied.
13. What scent reminds you of your childhood?
The smell of old books.
14. What don’t you regret that you probably should?
Doing drugs. Watching an insane amount of televison. Other addictive behaviours.
15. What’s the most intimate thing a couple could do together?
Talk about which other people they want to have sex with. Apart from having threesomes, etc.
Crying, admitting faillures, insecurities.
16. Which song lyric has had the biggest impact on you?
It’s now my duty to completely drain you.
17. Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, or any mythical creatures?
18. When do you feel the most attractive?
When am talking about something I feel very passionate about.
19. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
Helping people overcome their traumas.
20. What unanswerable question bothers you the most?
Who killed Kennedy?
21. What do you think the best part of being married is?
It helps to save money.
22. Have you ever had a premonition that came true?
All the time.
23. At what age did you start to consider yourself an adult?
24. What is the meanest thing your inner voice tells you?
Too mean to repeat here. Satan himself can’t come up with that shit.
25. Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
26. What do you think your purpose in life is?
To not kill myself and give my son a happy life. To hold a mirror in front of people. To find a way to be happy and pass on that feeling to others.
27. Were you ever tempted to cheat on a past partner?
28. What do you do when you’re feeling lonely?
Binge watch series.
29. What type of animal would you like to be reincarnated as?
30. Do you believe every life has an equal value?
31. Do you daydream more about the future or your past?
I daydream about impossible situations. A close second is the past.
32. What would instantly make you fall out of love with someone?
I don’t know. Once am in love I don’t easily fall out of love.
33. Do you believe you’re going to be a good parent?
It’s my life’s mission.
34. What scares you the most about growing old?
The fact that one dies decades before one actually dies.
35. Do you like the sound of your name?
36. Which celebrity do you think you’d be BFFs with?
I don’t do friendship anymore.
37. Do you believe in fortune tellers and tarot cards?
No to fortune tellers. Sort of to tarot cards.
38. How long did it take you to learn to love yourself?
It’s an ongoing process.
39. What do you think the afterlife consists of?
There is no such things. And if there is I hope it’s an eternal sexfest.
40. Have you ever manipulated someone to get what you wanted?
Absolutely. Am human.
41. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you think it takes time to grow?
I believe in love at first sight, because I have experienced it several times.
42. Which celebrity death impacted you the most?
43. Do you write in script or print?
44. Which wild animal do you wish you could keep as a pet?
45. Do you believe in destiny?
46. If you had to get a tattoo to honor someone, who would it be?
No tattoos, thank you very much.
47. Do you feel like anything is missing from your life?
48. What’s the most childish thing you still love to do?
Look at Playmobil.
49. What bad habit have you managed to break?
Eating sugary stuff. Drinking coffee. Masturbation. Checking social media feeds.
50. Do you believe success comes in the form of money or happiness?
In this world it’s quite unlikely – not impossible – you will be fully happy without a lot of money.