Three employees at a pharmaceutical company.
Online via MS Teams.
8.00 am to 9.00 am
- I prepare German sentences, but there is always one grammatical mistake in each sentence. The students look for the mistake and correct it
- They translate five seemingly simple sentences from Slovak to German
- We go through a list of controversial statements and we all state if we agree or disagree. The discussion is half in Slovak, half in German
- We talk about the advantages of audible and near the end of the lesson we talk a bit about Hitler’s secretary, Traudl Junge (see picture) and also about Rainer Mausfeld
- A lot of jokes are made during the lesson. Banter plus knowledge = fun