It can’t be hidden. When people hate you, you feel it. The bright news: you can only be hated if you stand for something, if you stand out somehow. You can’t be hated if you’re next to invisible. It can be a little annoying, the annoying part is mostly that you are too polite to spell out to them why they hate you and the unfairness of it all. If you’re very sensitive – which is a good thing – the mere noticing of being hated can throw you out of balance a bit, but don’t let it get to you. Realize that it’s their problem. And remember the quote: ‘Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.’
– haters are very insecure and envious people, they can be frustrating with their petty ways to try and prove that they are better than you, but you should pity them. They hate you because you bring out their insecurities.
– it has little to do with you, it has everything to do with them, something bugs them about themselves, about the world, and it’s easier to direct that negative energy towards you than to actually process it through self-reflection
– if they don’t have the guts to tell you to your face what their problem is, then why should you worry about such a coward?
– list all the things in your head that they have ZERO experience with. Haters are not mature people. Wise people do not hate, because, as the saying goes, it’s like drinking poison and hoping someone else to die. They’re immature, so they haven’t dealt with the shit you’ve dealt with (if you don’t go about hating people yourself of course)
– the worst you can do to them is to totally ignore them, because that makes their insecurities even worse. Hatred always originates in suppressed feelings of inferiority and inadequacy
– never try to please them, never make any effort at all to make them unhate you, that’s impossible, invest your time and energy in people who are evolved enough not to hate people
– haters are in the minority, most people do not try to be more than they actually are, most people are loving and friendly, focus on those people, and let the haters sulk in their poison till they get tired of that and deal with their issues
Never let the haters distract you from your road to #thrive